DRRM Project-based Manager will spearhead the direction and execution of all undertakings of the GNIP project in Angeles City, Pampanga, in partnership with UNICEF.
- Lead the coordination and implementation of the undertakings of the project conduct with the local government unit of Pampanga. The Department of Education, stakeholders and other essential offices and possible partners,
- Lead the coordination and communication with the funding organization, UNICEF;
- Work with the Technical Working Group in line with module development;
- Prepare weekly progress report to the Operations Manager and regularly update the Country Director;
- Prepare the required reports by the funding organization, UNICEF;
- Ensure fund utilization of the project-based on the projected budgetary plan and that all deliverables will be executed within the given timeline;
- Provide inputs that will be helpful on the implementation and sustainability of the project;
- Report to Immediate Head within 24 hours the untoward incidents that occurred/witnesses within assigned work location during working hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Community Development and/or related Social Science,
- Master’ s degree is an advantage;
- At Least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with an international NGO and/or UN agency is an advantage.
- Experience working in indigenous People and children with disabilities is also an advantage.
- Has a strong desire to help others.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional education and developing social work knowledge and skills;
- Has knowledge on program planning and budgeting;
- Applicants within the location is an advantage.
Be part of our growing community and make a difference in the lives of children! Interested applicants may send their cover letter explaining their interests in joining an NGO and updated and detailed resume to HR@goodneighbors.ph, following this format to be placed in the subject line (<vacancy code><position title><last name>).
Visit full terms of reference here.