IG EE Staff will be assigned in Tingloy, Batangas, and will spearhead the strengthening of partnership with the cooperatives, income Generation, and savings Groups in the community; assist in the provision of entrepreneurial capability-building interventions; handle and implements environment advocacies, campaigns, and DRR activities, among others.
- Actively participate in the strategic development and delivery of sustainable livelihood programs;
- Design and manage the implementation of the integrated community livelihood program of GNI Philippines;
- Develop programs and IGP guidelines including all documentation methodology log frames and define implementation procedures;
- Identify and form cooperative members and selection procedures;
- Establish and manage programme indicators for monitoring and evaluation of project achievements against targets and provide detailed reporting to management, partners and donors;
- Assist the Field Offices in establishing an appropriate community cooperative to manage livelihood and business development programs. This will include developing a human resource plan including recruitment/organizing of members, development and training to meet the requirements and needs of the programme implementation plan;
- Ensure that appropriate systems and methodologies for beneficiary accountability are in place including programme monitoring tools and formats;
- Identify and develop partnerships with organizations, training institutions for small business development, micro-credit, financial planning, and on inclusive approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any Business course and with agricultural background)
- With at least three (3) years of relevant experience in the same field
- Adept in undertaking, conducting, and promoting IGP
- Knowledgeable in savings mobilization.
- Able to acquaint themselves with the community and identify groups for IGPs
- Able to set up a simple monitoring system for evaluating the IGPs
- Understands the community and identify groups/occupations for whom IGPs are necessary
- Adapt IGP activities/programs to local conditions and identify local resources and mobilize them
- Capable of promoting an understanding of IGPs in the community and link IGPs with local private enterprise and marketing
- Capable of promoting a small scale industry
- With International NGO experience.
Visit full terms of reference here.