IG EE Staff will be assigned in Tingloy, Batangas, and will spearhead the strengthening of partnership with the cooperatives, income Generation, and savings Groups in the community; assist in the provision of entrepreneurial capability-building interventions; handle and implements environment advocacies, campaigns, and DRR activities, among others.
- Actively participate in the strategic development and delivery of sustainable livelihood programs;
- Design and manage the implementation of the integrated community livelihood program of GNI Philippines;
- Develop programs and IGP guidelines including all documentation methodology log frames and define implementation procedures;
- Identify and form cooperative members and selection procedures;
- Establish and manage programme indicators for monitoring and evaluation of project achievements against targets and provide detailed reporting to management, partners and donors;
- Assist the Field Offices in establishing an appropriate community cooperative to manage livelihood and business development programs. This will include developing a human resource plan including recruitment/organizing of members, development and training to meet the requirements and needs of the programme implementation plan;
- Ensure that appropriate systems and methodologies for beneficiary accountability are in place including programme monitoring tools and formats;
- Identify and develop partnerships with organizations, training institutions for small business development, micro-credit, financial planning, and on inclusive approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any Business course and with agricultural background)
- With at least three (3) years of relevant experience in the same field
- Adept in undertaking, conducting, and promoting IGP
- Knowledgeable in savings mobilization.
- Able to acquaint themselves with the community and identify groups for IGPs
- Able to set up a simple monitoring system for evaluating the IGPs
- Understands the community and identify groups/occupations for whom IGPs are necessary
- Adapt IGP activities/programs to local conditions and identify local resources and mobilize them
- Capable of promoting an understanding of IGPs in the community and link IGPs with local private enterprise and marketing
- Capable of promoting a small scale industry
- With International NGO experience.
Good Neighbors Philippines has a zero tolerance to any harm or sexual exploitation and abuse against any beneficiaries (or program participants). Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All employees and partners must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Visit full terms of reference here.