Health and WaSH Staff will focus to facilitate community planning, conduct community meetings, conceptualize project plans/proposals, and assist in timely implementation of health & WaSH activities, among others.
- Conceptualize and prepare project plan/ proposal including Memorandum of Agreement. Reviewed by the Field Manager and submission to HO Staff in-Charge in Health.
- Facilitate community planning and identification of resources in coordination with LGUs, NGOs, community-based organizations and other partners mandated bodies related to the assigned sector.
- Conduct community meeting with the community leaders, sponsored families, other community members and other groups to determine needs of children, families and weaknesses of the community.
- Gathering of baseline data/ keeping of important data.
- Coordinate with Community Development Council (CDC), Community Sponsorship Facilitators and other volunteers in the preparation of the activities.
- Facilitate timely implementation of Health & WASH activities based on the approved project plans/
- Monitor and evaluate projects implemented related to the sector assigned based on the project plan
- Prepare and submit status / monitoring reports and Activity Result Report and report update on the project implementation.
- Prepare Activity Result Report after the completion of the project.
- Prepare home visitation plan together with co-Project Staff within the Community Development Project for proper coordination and schedule.
- Conduct home visitation with scanned checklist and families assigned to him/her.
- Submit home visitation report to the Field Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in working with an international NGO, an advantage
- Experience in implementing Health & WaSH program.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings.
- Knowledgeable of the services available in the community.
- Preferably 1-4 years’ experienced employee specialized in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Be part of our growing community and make a difference in the lives of children! Interested applicants may send their cover letter explaining their interests in joining an NGO and updated and detailed resume to HR@goodneighbors.ph, following this format to be placed in the subject line (<vacancy code><position title><last name>).
Visit full terms of reference here.