The Public Relations & Content Editor/Manager will be responsible for bringing our brand and projects to the world and attracting various public as our donors or supporters. S/he will primarily be responsible for publishing diverse materials introducing or reporting our projects to enhance GN’s accountability and transparency for donors. Working in the Philippines, s/he will lead the whole publication process under the supervision of the GN Global Partnership Center in South Korea (GPC-K).
- Close cooperation in the overall PR-related work process with GN GPC-K.
- Support to establish the strategy of GN brand promotion (cooperating with GPC-K).
- Secure the contents produced in over 40 GN partnership countries throughout the year and establish the utilization plan.
- Write and edit manuscripts for each publication.
- Lead and review the quality of each publication with external designers and editors.
- Lead the overall publishing process based on design sense and creative capabilities.
- Select publication-related partners(experts) and coordinate materials that clearly represent GN’s identity and brand.
- Secure PR-related partners pool, including HR, and manage its network.
- Understand GN’s projects and global issues in humanitarian aid and development, and derive campaign themes for GN partner countries.
- Support campaign implementation in GN partnership countries.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Community Development, or Social Sciences.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same field; work experience in an International NGO (INGO) is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to set and achieve objectives and deadlines
- Know the basics of MS office applications like excel, word, PowerPoint, and databases.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively in a variety of settings.
- Patient in accommodating the behavior of a wide range of people.
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail, and develop an ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable of the services available in the community.
- Has a passion for implementing child safeguarding policies and child protection programs.
- Has strong and good listening skills and can deal with sensitive cases with integrity
- Has excellent judgment in managing situations relating to poor conduct/behavior towards children.
- Licensed Social Worker is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of another UN official language is a plus
Good Neighbors Philippines has a zero tolerance to any harm or sexual exploitation and abuse against any beneficiaries (or program participants). Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All employees and partners must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Visit full terms of reference here.