- Conducts and updates finance monitoring of accounting transactions
- Performs collection and checking of hard copy documentation based on approved document attachments
- Conducts uploading of transactions in BDO Business Online Banking
- Performs printing of corporate checks, scan & upload of check voucher, and request for validation to the Senior Finance Manager
- Facilitates approval of financial transactions in Docswave
- Updates transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Downloads & uploads FR and SR transactions in QBO
- Conducts update and finalization of QBO and facilitates bank reconciliation in QBO
- Conducts balance sheet reconciliation
- Updates budget monitoring. Extract files from QBs and put a corresponding tag on the transaction
- Conducts printing of Journal Vouchers, checking & attachment of hard copy documentations
- Reviews compliance monitoring and recommends issuance of sanctions for non-compliance
- Acts as Petty Cash Fund custodian
- Handles Audit Findings Report
- Prepares required action plan for audit compliance
- Submits and updates required files, for audit compliance.
- Handles PHL – related tasks such as (c/o EDD and F&M Division)
- Participate in the validation of IG AR per CDP
- Monitoring of IG loans.
- Review and check the project proposal of the IG group and Cooperative for
MBPL loan, in particular to the budget proposal, projected income & expense
report and forecast.
- Prepare the Fund Utilization Reports such as GUDLIFE Project, ILAW Project
and other donors/ project that requires a report.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, management or other relevant degrees.
- Preferably with at least (3) years of relevant experience with an international NGO (in the areas of finance and accounting)
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks and familiarity with accounting systems
- Keen on details (especially with numbers and deadlines)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning the organization’s financial files/records.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
Good Neighbors Philippines has a zero tolerance to any harm or sexual exploitation and abuse against any beneficiaries (or program participants). Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All employees and partners must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Visit full terms of reference here.