Finance/Administrative Staff will facilitate all finance-related activity in relation to the implementation of the grant project of UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund) in Angeles City, Pampanga. Ensure project implementation and fund utilization of the project-based on the set deliverables within the given timeline. And participate in other tasks as may be required by the organization.
I. Budget Planning and Execution
- Supports the facilitation in the development of annual and quarterly budget and work plans and other financial planning processes.
- Ensure the implementation of financial accounting policies and procedures of GNIP and UNICEF.
- Assists in the validation of FACE forms before submission.
- Aligns all fund and payment requests against budgets and work plans and follow up on timely disbursement of funds.
- Ensures budget execution based on the projected procurement plan and that all deliverables will be executed within he given timeline.
- Contributes to the development of project procedures, cost saving(s) measure, etc;
II. Fund Management, Disbursement and Reporting
- Prepares vouchers, processing of checks and does bookkeeping functions (Quickbooks and Manual)
- Supports in all procurement processes and manage payments to all service providers.
- Verifies reimbursement and liquidation reports and ensures safekeeping of cash balance from liquidation reports.
- Consolidate, review and analyze the Quickbook reports.
- Validate all fund request in Docswave.
- Monitors all designated fund utilization.
- Acts as administrator and secondary verifier for the online fund transfer or check verification BDO Business Online Banking.
- Contribute to the accurate and timely preparation of progress and financial reports.
- Maintains a filing system for pertinent organizational documents such as but not limited to: budget work plan, programme document, quarterly/annual reports, financial reports, voucher, etc.
- Reviews inventory and ensures availability of office equipment and office supplies.
- Assist in the logistical organization of meetings, learning trip, trainings and workshops.
- Ensure accuracy of Report and safe keeping of essential attachments and/or documents in line with the project impllemantation such as but not limited to receipts, salesm invoice and acknowledgement letters.
- Liaise with banks and other government agencies as needed.
- Keep records of projects funds and expenditure and ensure all project-related financial documentation is well maintained and readily available when required.
- Coordinates with suppliers for quotations and securing business documents.
- Graduate of at least, a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, management or other relevant degrees.
- Preferably with at least (2) years of relevant experience with an international NGO (in the areas of finance and admin)
- Preferably knowledgeable in Quickbooks.
- Keen on details (especially with numbers and deadlines)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning the organizations’ financial files/records.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
Visit full terms of reference here.