DME Staff assists in the development and updating of DME Training curriculum, monitoring
guidelines for assessment, data gathering for project activities, among others.
- To contribute in the development and updating of monitoring Guidelines for Assessment and Logframe Development.
- Support in the development and updating of DME Training curriculum.
- Contribute in the monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects.
- Responsible for gathering data and input, maintaining data, and following up and reporting the progress of project activities.
- Assists with the design, facilitation, and coordination of recommended capacity-building initiatives, such as workshops and training programmes for relevant stakeholders, in order to facilitate a culture of results-based management.
- Monitor the implementation of the CDP through the Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) and Monthly Operational Reports (MOR).
- To maintain a positive, appropriate, and professional with all staff, partners, and volunteers.
- A university degree in social sciences, development studies, statistics, economics or related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience and knowledge of research, information management and analysis processes.
- Experience and will to provide administrative and clerical support.
- Good communication skills, able to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues from diverse culture.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with high level of commitment to ensure all outputs are achieved on time and to high standard.
- Ability to analyze, monitor and evaluate.
Visit full terms of reference here.