IT Administrative Staff maintains and improves the technical systems of the organization in ensuring that all employees have the technology (hardware, software, applications) they need to complete their work. Likewise, to make sure that the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact.
I. Networks Management
- Handles software, hardware, and other network-related concerns.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficacy of systems used.
- Implements network security measures.
- Support the organization in terms of incorporating new software with the current system.
- Offer technical support to all staff members in troubleshooting hardware, and software issues.
II. Monitoring of Equipment (Inventory & System), Maintenance & Vehicle
- Review Office’s equipment monitoring report (e.g. laptop, printer, inks, computers, routers, projectors etc.)
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Responding to breakdowns & investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware error
- Will be responsible for the repairs and maintenance of computers and laptops.
- Responsible for all safety standards of all facilities and equipment of the organization;
- Make the necessary documentation of all office equipment and vehicles
- Asset tagging in Head Office.
- Maintains and monitors official vehicle records, registration renewal, insurance and monitoring system.
- Handles vehicle concerns.
III. Maintenance & Vehicle Monitoring
- Maintains and monitors official vehicle records, registration renewal, insurance, and monitoring system.
- Handles vehicle concerns
- Assist HO, CDP & Procurement Team in purchasing of IT-related equipment and IT-related issues/concerns and queries.
- Participate in all company activities such as but not limited to seminars, training, QRT, rest and recreation, workshop, etc.
- Report to immediate Head within 24 hours any untoward incidents that occurred/witnessed within assigned work location/station and/or during working hours that might jeopardize the organization and/or employee’s operation/reputation.
- Adhere to the rules and regulation set by the company and ensures the confidentiality of all transactions and/or information at all times.
- Carry any other duties as may be directed by the GSU Division Manager, Country Director.
- Availability as Task Force member in the time of emergency.
- Must be a graduate of any Internet Technology, Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming (or other related courses)
- Preferably with three (3) years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Sheets, Docs etc. and other related software
- With comprehensive background/knowledge in IT/Programming
- Knowledgeable in hardware troubleshooting is an advantage
- Shows attention to details and with high level of accuracy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team
Visit full terms of reference here.